Anyone who lives and/or works in Essex County can help ADAPT improve our communities. Please help us by providing information about your neighborhood. ALL INFORMATION RECEIVED WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS. You do not have to provide personally identifiable information (unless you choose to) other than that which will elaborate on the reason for your tip (i.e., name of establishment, location of offense).
Some examples of tips/suggestions include:
- Identify an establishment that is not carding individuals.
- Report an incident of youth drinking alcohol.
- Report an incident where your prescription medication was lost/stolen.
- Request a Responsible Beverage Server (RBS) Training in your area.
- Become a Coalition member or help with our initiatives in your area.
To leave an Anonymous Tip, fill out the form below or use our Tips Hotline: (862) 253-2957