One of our dedicated coalition members created a diverse group of mocktail drink recipes for you to use at your next Super Bowl Party or any other gathering that you are hosting this year.
Check back throughout the year to find new recipes and tips from our membership!
Wildcat Cooler from the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, Tuscon, Arizona
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Water to taste
- Place the blueberries, sugar, and water in a large pan to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes. Strain the solids from the juice with a fine filter and set the solids aside. Pack a glass with crushed ice to the top and pour 1 ounce of blueberry syrup in the glass. Then, pour lemon juice in the bottom of the glass carefully not mixing the ingredients. Finally, fill the glass up with water slowly until full.
Blueberry Mojito from the Emerald Lounge in The Revere Hotel, Boston, MA
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Handful of Fresh blueberries- slightly muddle together
- 2 oz of lime juice
- 2 oz of simple syrup
- Splash of Club soda
- Simple, just add ice to the glass, shake, and enjoy!
Pineapple Cobbler from Brad Nugent at Porter House Bar & Grill, New York
- 1 oz of Strawberry Juice
- 5 oz of Lime Juice
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- Club Soda
- In a mixing tin, combine the lime and pineapple and shake it well.
- Strain the contents into a highball glass over ice.
- Top with club soda and float the strawberry juice on top and serve!
Virgin Paloma from Toro, New York City
- 5 oz lime juice
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 oz agave syrup
- healthy pinch of sea salt
- Combine these ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Place it over ice into a glass topped with soda.
Raspberry Bee’s Knees from barmini by Jose Andres, Washington, D.C.
- 1 oz of filtered water
- 5 oz of lemon
- 5 oz of honey
- 2 raspberries and 1 raspberry for garnish
- Shake these ingredients with ice and strain into a glass with two raspberries. Top with soda. Lastly, embellish it with one raspberry and serve!
Orange You Curious? From Gracie’s, Providence, Rhode Island
- 2 oz of Saratoga Still Water
- 1 oz of Lemon Juice
- 1 oz of Ginger Syrup
- 2 drops of Orange Blossom Water
- 3 Orange Swath Peel & Essence
- Shake and strain into glass
- Top with Saratoga and sparkling water
- Garnish with orange swath
- Pop Rocks
- 4 tablespoon of grenadine syrup
- 16 ounces of ginger ale
- Maraschino cherry
- Rim glass with pink pop rocks
- Add grenadine syrup to ginger ale
- Embellishwith a maraschino cherry
- Sliced apples, strawberries oranges and frozen grapes
- Sparkling grape juice
- Candy fruit gel slice (optional)
- Add sliced apples, strawberries, oranges and frozen grapes to sparkling grape juice
- Embellish with a candy fruit gel slice
Cherry Bomb Mocktail via Julie’s Eats & Treats
- 1 liter lemon lime soda
- 4 ounces grenadine
- Juice from 1 lime (approximately 2 tablespoons)
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Combine soda, grenadine, and lime juice in mixing glass and stir. Pour over rocks or ice ball in low ball glass and embellish with cherries.
Coconut Lavender Lemonade via Confectionalism
- 5 cups of fresh squeezed lemon juice; approximately 9 lemons
- 1 and ¾ cups of sugar
- 8 cups of coconut water
- 4 cups of water
- ½ recipe Lavender Simple Syrup (click here for recipe)
- Place lemon juice, sugar, coconut water, and water into a pitcher and shake or stir vigorously until all the sugar is dissolved. Pour ½ of the lavender syrup into the pitcher and stir.